Cute Video While I am out of town!

Out of town, will be back Monday night!

1. Oh my gosh! That is soooo cute!

6 May 2007 at 3:32 pm

2. I saw him stuff 4 cheerios but those cheeks were bulging when the video began! Cute!!

Were you lying on the ground to film that?

6 May 2007 at 4:16 pm

3. Great video!

We are supposed to have wonderful weather on Monday.

6 May 2007 at 7:04 pm

4. @ Cathy – LOL thanks!
    @ Lynne – I was sitting in my lawn chair! Was eatting them right at my feet!
    @ Barb – I sure hope so! Pray for migration!

6 May 2007 at 8:01 pm

5. LOL! I was wondering when he’d stop stuffing his cheeks! Plain or honey-nut?

7 May 2007 at 9:21 am

6. Hey, that looks like my kids eating! Thanks for sharing that with us.

7 May 2007 at 7:21 pm

7. Kaz

I’m not sure how you found my blog, but I have to tell you that I was incredibly surprised when I came to check out yours! I’m quite honored that you have left comments after seeing the work you do here. So, thank you!
    I have to tell you… the photograph I most want to take, is one of a Snowy Owl in the wild. I had heard of one near the Buffalo Waterfront, and ventured out once or twice but no sightings. I can’t say I’m an avid birder, as I hardly know the birds that frequent my backyard. I do love to photograph the ones I see, whatever they may be, whether I know what they are or not. I seem to be drawn to them. I guess I just don’t know “where” to look for owls (of any kind) so I think I’m gonna hang out here at your place to see if I can pick up any pointers. What a lucky find today coming here!
    Keep up the wonderful work,
    -K

7 May 2007 at 9:42 pm

8. That’s a riot.-thanks for the laugh.

7 May 2007 at 10:29 pm

9. Cute video. You should try Chips Ahoy – for old times sake. 🙂

8 May 2007 at 10:30 am

10. @ Mary – LOL! I edited out the many he stuffed in his mouth before the wind started blowing!
    @ Trixie – my mom would probably say that looks like me eatting!
    @ Kaz, you take some great pictures and have a great blog! Glad that I found you! Owls are everywhere and probably even where you are living! I talk about owls all the time.
    @ Larry – thanks
    @ kirispupis – the chips ahoy would be harder to stuff in their mouth but will do! Those were the good old days wasn’t it?

8 May 2007 at 10:55 am

11. Just popped over from Kaz’s blog (love how this thing links people from all over the world), this is sooo cute, we don’t have squirrels here in Australia, love to see the different environments, great blog.

8 May 2007 at 9:03 pm

12. Susy, thanks for your kind words and welcome to my blog site! We have fun here and hope you do also!

9 May 2007 at 9:13 am

Alternate Title: How many can you stuff in your mouth at one time?

9 May 2007 at 1:30 pm

14. So cute! I am so happy to know that all the Cheerios my three kids and I shed everywhere we go are being appreciated!

10 May 2007 at 2:29 pm