what the ……..

What the .....

1. J. Alan Hendricks

Don’t get too excited….doesn’t look like spring is here yet…but it is a comin’. I can’t complain much really. It didn’t snow in Indiana till February–as long as it doesn’t stick around till July, we will be alright. Haha.

22 February 2007 at 12:36 pm

2. Please keep that stuff down there! 🙂 I’ve been enjoying the dry roads here for a switch!

22 February 2007 at 12:50 pm

3. Whaaat? More snow? I won’t tell you what our outside temperature is.

22 February 2007 at 1:13 pm

4. Randy

Ha! 🙂

Beautiful snow picture. Those are some piggy flakes!

22 February 2007 at 1:20 pm

5. @ Hendricks – I sure hope it doesn’t last till July! Word on the street says its going to be a hot summer! lets hope so, thats how I enjoy it!
    @ NatureWoman – LOL! I loved two days of dry roads! Should be getting more overnight!
    @ Mary – ya, tell me about it! Would you like to trade?
    @ Randy – Those were some HUGE flakes! Thanks!

22 February 2007 at 8:57 pm

6. See what happens when you gloat about your warm temperatures???

We have 40’s and rain in our forecast. I am just glad it’s not what you have going on up there!

22 February 2007 at 11:12 pm

7. It didn’t stick around long here. You make it look so beautiful.

22 February 2007 at 11:42 pm

8. @ Susan – they are talking 6-12 inches tonight! Ugg!
    @ Barb – you know WNY so well!

23 February 2007 at 12:19 am

9. Looks wonderful to me! But we haven’t gotten squat for snow this winter and it sounds like you’ve gotten more than you care for…

23 February 2007 at 10:35 am

10. I would be willing to send some your way greg! LOL!

23 February 2007 at 9:47 pm