Wordless Wednesday

Rose-breasted Grosbeak

Rose-breasted Grosbeak *

Red Squirrel Painted Turtle

Red Squirrel and Painted Turtle*

* First for 2007 (CHECK)

1. Wait a minute . . . there are words there! 🙂

Cool pictures! I promise not to show Ruby the squirrel picture!

2 May 2007 at 5:46 pm

2. Ahhh…

is that a word? 🙂

2 May 2007 at 5:58 pm

3. Grace

Beautiful birdies, but “butterbut” is being modest. Can’t see his posterior field mark.

I have been watching the turtle pond, but you saw ’em first! Hmmmph

2 May 2007 at 6:24 pm

4. If a picture is worth a thousand words, then you have 7at least 7,00 nice words there.-Nice pictures!

2 May 2007 at 8:24 pm

5. I don’t know what happened there but it was supposed to be 7,000 words.

2 May 2007 at 8:25 pm

6. Very good pictures – especially the Swallow. The pictures say it all – these creatures are out and about in fine feather (fur, shell) in better weather.

2 May 2007 at 11:06 pm

7. Thanks for the lovely pics!

2 May 2007 at 11:08 pm

8. Love that fat (or fluffed up) swallow. And thank you for id-ing the birds. Much as I love to look at birds, I know very few by name.

2 May 2007 at 11:09 pm

9. Robin

The more photos of yours that I see, the more impressed I am… (looked at some of your flickr photos yesterday)…
    I am a bit questionable on your “Butter Butt” Bird, though; sounds made up. I’ll have to quiz my dad on it. ;P
    Happy Spring Tom.

2 May 2007 at 11:15 pm

10. Beautiful pictures. You’re right. This time of year words aren’t necessary. Required equipment: a happy heart and a good pair of binoculars. (A camera helps record the synergy between the first two)

2 May 2007 at 11:32 pm

11. Love your Grosbeak! :c)

3 May 2007 at 6:43 am

12. @ Liz – Good thing Ruby Tuesday doesn’t fall on Wordless Wednesday because she would love the Red Squirrel.
    @ Lynne – your words are perfect!
    @ Grace – I have been looking hard everytime I drive by! I saw it their and stopped dead in my tracks!
    @ Larry , thanks and do that all the time (type something wrong)!
    @ Nature Shutter – Thanks and I was busy to write something up but hoped the pictures told it all!
    @ Laura – thanks
    @ KGMom – No worries and glad you enjoyed them!
    @ Robin – Thanks for visiting and glad you commented! You know me, just having fun! I would love to hear what you father says!
    @ Cathy – thanks and was too busy for words! I figured wordless was better than nothing! LOL! It is a busy time of the year!
    @ Janye -thanks and glad to have seen them!

3 May 2007 at 10:50 am

13. I’m glad that Liza and I are not the only ones who break the rules. You have words in your post, Mon@rch. Great photos, as usual. CHECK.

3 May 2007 at 12:10 pm

14. These are beautiful Monarch!

5 May 2007 at 1:44 pm