Do you moo?

Been busy with committee meetings, working on a power point slideshow and don’t forget the Kenn Kaufman talk tomorrow night at the Roger Tory Peterson Institute. I promise to catch up with everyone’s photostream and blogs here soon.

After our Committee Meeting this eveing; I heard an Eastern Screech Owl out in the parking lot and called everyone over. I was able to get the owl to do a fly by in the overhead lights and then return vocalizing so that everyone could hear it. Was fun hearing/seeing the Screech Owls again.

More good news:

The Big Moo Did Good!

Yeah!! Got my Moo Cards in the mail today!! If you have no idea what I am talking about, go to: http://www.moo.com/flickr/.

Early night in bed!! Yeah!!

1. Cool you saw / heard an Eastern Screech Owl! Yay! (What, no pics?) Love your moo cards – can’t wait to see what you have on the rest of it – please save one for me!
    Sleep good tonight Mon@rch! I’ll be with you guys in spirit tomorrow at Kenn’s talk. Wish I could be there, too! Enjoy!

27 February 2007 at 9:21 pm

2. You know, I haven’t seen an Owl. I’m heading to the local Raptor Center soon!

And thanks, Mon@arch, for introducing me to MOO Cards…I added it to my favorites and will check it out.

Hey, I turned Flickr pro tonight :o)

27 February 2007 at 9:49 pm

3. Oh cool, I hadn’t heard of MOO before – been looking for something like that for a while! Thanks for the link – I placed an order tonight 🙂

28 February 2007 at 1:13 am

4. Very cool to hear/see the screech owl – my buddy Joe is great at finding them, but the only time I’ve seen them is the reflection in their eyes at a distance.

Very cool about the cards, too.

28 February 2007 at 1:56 pm

5. @ NatureWoman – Nope, didn’t get any pictures and what we saw was only seconds of it flying across the road! I will have these for a while – Should be a good talk, wish you could have been there!
    @ Mary – Congrats on becoming Pro!! In time you will find that Owl! These Moo cards are soo cute! They had given away some to pro members last summer! You never know what promo they will have this summer!
    @ Adam – very cool! They are very tiny but wonderful quality for sure! And they come from London, how cool is that?
    @ Marty – it is always those times you dont’ expect them that are more fun than going looking for them! Even better when seeing it without having to use a flashlight!

28 February 2007 at 2:47 pm

6. Cool Moo Cards, Mon@rch. I’ve been thinking about those too. They are pretty neat!

28 February 2007 at 8:47 pm

7. I’ve gotta get me some moo cards!

28 February 2007 at 10:58 pm

8. I think some Moo cards with a big, pretty raptor would suit me just fine.

1 March 2007 at 12:40 am