Snowboarding

Today I was enjoying the beautiful outside weather doing nothing nature related (sorry nature blog friends). I decided to take my banding assistant snowboarding at one of our local ski resorts here in Western New York!! Probably one of my best snowboarding days that I have had in a “VERY LONG TIME”!! I am very tired after a very long day; so let me leave you with a few pictures from the day!!

the ride up the hill

awesome valley

I promice to catch up on everyone’s photostream and blogs here soon!

1. That snow looks awesome – glad you had such a great day! Nothing like an excellent day on the slopes. Love the view of the valley and trees! You’ll sleep good tonight!

28 January 2007 at 9:43 pm

2. I haven’t gone skiing in many years. Although I’m horrible on skates and skis, I had a blast. You WILL rest well tonight! Thanks for that wonderful, white view, from down here in NC.

28 January 2007 at 10:05 pm

3. The snow certainly has prettied everything up here in western NY. The pinetrees look especially beautiful.

28 January 2007 at 10:12 pm

4. Glad you had a good time! The views you shared are just lovely.

29 January 2007 at 10:09 am

5. Thanks everyone for commenting! I did have a great time and will be out again Saturday! Thanks again for visiting!

29 January 2007 at 8:45 pm

So glad you had such a great time Tom-the views are beautiful!

29 January 2007 at 8:48 pm