HAPPY NEW YEAR

Happy New YearI hope 2007 brings many more lifers (didn’t get any in 2006) and great critter adventures your way with many photographing opportunities! Thanks again for such a wonderful group of people here which have made me smile and enjoy looking into your life through pictures and your blog. Be safe tonight!

1. Randy

I hope you have a fun and safe New Year too!

Randy

31 December 2006 at 6:30 pm

Have a wonderful, fun and safe New Year Tom!

31 December 2006 at 7:46 pm

3. Happy New Year Mon@rch!! Hope you enjoyed your New Year’s eve!

1 January 2007 at 8:32 am

4. Thanks everyone and I will do my best at staying safe! Happy New Years to everyone! Hope you have many wonderful nature adventures for 2007!

1 January 2007 at 10:14 am

5. Happy New Year to you too! I’m really looking foreward to seeing what you have to share with us through your blog in 2007.

2 January 2007 at 8:53 pm

6. Lynne – thanks and already planning things to post (just need the time to write them up)! Happy New Year to You also!

2 January 2007 at 10:57 pm

7. Happy New Year…I can’t wait to see more of your spectabulous (spectacular+fabulous) photos! Lifers might be new birds, but I think true lifers can happen at any time: a new birding behavior observed, a large mass of cool birds, or that oh so close look of a bird you’ve seen only once or twice that makes this hobby so unpredictable and enjoyable. Have fun!

3 January 2007 at 10:20 am

8. Thanks Birdfreak! Great way to think about it! Happy New Year my friend!

3 January 2007 at 7:24 pm